Thursday, December 23, 2010



Meet the Author of This Blog


As we all conclude the year of 2010 I thought it would be appropriate to feature a picture of the author of this Blog.

I live on a one acre lot in West Bibb County which features many trees.  The plants and flowers that I feature in "Gardening Tidbits" grow here and enjoy the partial shade that many trees provide. 

I grew up in Iowa, the Oldest Son of a Farming Couple who raised 6 children on an 80 acre farm.  The U. S. Navy brought me to Middle Georgia in 1971 and I found a "home" here.  I enjoy the moderate Winters and can survive the Warm Summers.

I enjoy working in the Gardens that surround our home and I also appreciate the opportunity to share my love of all things beautiful here on this Blog. 

I Wish all of the readers here:

A Very Blessed Christmas 

No comments: