Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Decorations
Featuring Natural Materials


 I designed this arrangement for the top of the Hutch in the Breakfast Room at The Garden Center in Macon, Georgia.  Except for the three red balls all of the items came from the Gardens of the Pine Ridge Garden Club Members.


These Christmas Decorations on the Sub-Division Entrance Sign where I live was designed by a Neighbor.  Except for the ribbons the decor features Natural Plant Materials that grow in the sub-division.

I post this entry today to point out, as I am sure many readers already know, that one can decorate for any Holiday using what is available.  This post features Christmas which is really quite easy to decorate for using green plant materials and a minimum of red accents. 

I take this opportunity to Wish Everyone a Blessed Christmas 2011!!!

No comments: