Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Roadside Beautification Projects
The Garden Clubs of Georgia

I have been aware that the Garden Clubs of Georgia and the Georgia Department of Transportation have worked together for many years to improve the beauty that surrounds us all.

Last evening as I traveled to Dublin, Georgia from Macon I took the opportunity to take a few pictures near the Rest Stop just Northwest of Dublin.  The scene was beautiful.



I trust that you also enjoy the beauty we have in Georgia because the Garden Clubs are involved.  I would suggest that you visit the Garden Clubs of Georgia website to learn more about Road Side Beautification.


If you and/or your Garden Club has yet to participate in this program I would encourage you to do so.  You and the people traveling through Georgia will be grateful for your efforts.  This is just one of the many ways that we can all promote the beauty around us.

Thank You!!!!!

No comments: