Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Middle Georgia Blooms
The following pictures were taken on Monday, October 6, 2014 in my Gardens in Macon, Georgia.  The Angel Trumpets only had two cycles of blooms this year.  We have enjoyed as many as four cycles in a Summer.  The Night Blooming Cereus has not produced one bloom.  I report this to simply state that the weather cycle this past Winter and Spring may have been the cause of this situation.  Needless to say, I have enjoyed what has bloomed and look forward to 2015 for even more beauty.

Angel Trumpet

Pink Angel Trumpet Blooms

I appreciate the light Orange
Angel Trumpet Blooms the most.
They certainly fit into the
Fall Season.

If you look close you can also see
Bloom pods growing for blooms.  They
should produce a bloom in a few days.

A close up view.

Every Southern Garden needs a Confederate
Rose planting.  These change colors - white-pink-red.
They are very easy to root.  I would suggest
you acquire a cutting or two from a
Gardening Friend.

I realize that I was not holding the Camera
steady, however I had to share a view
of the pleasant smelling "Tea Olive" bush that
provides such fragrance for me each
morning when I go out to retrieve the
paper.


Please be aware that by clicking on each of these pictures you will be able to see a larger view.  Enjoy the blooms in this Blog Post and also enjoy the Blooms in your own Garden and take the opportunity to share your blooms with friends and neighbors.

No comments: