Saturday, October 10, 2009

Top Award Winners
Georgia National Fair
2009 Standard Flower Show
October 11, 2009 is the final day for this Show at the Georgia National Fair. The Flower Show is a real testment to the design skills of the Garden Club Ladies of Georgia. Additionally the horticulture displays gave every fair attendee the opportunity to view the plants that thrive in Georgia. A very educational event.
There were other Top Award Winners at this Flower Show, but I can only display so many. I took 167 images so that the Flower Show Chairperson could compile a Book of Evidence to submit in Garden Club Competitions.
You do not have much time left to enjoy this event, but I would urge everyone to attend the Fall Flower Show today or tomorrow, October 11, 2009.

I believe that this entry was in the "Hahira Honey Bee Festival" Class.



If I remember correctly, this entry was in the "Gold Rush Days, Dahlonagha" Class.


No comments: