Sunday, February 13, 2011


2011 Southeastern Flower Show
Atlanta, Georgia

 I took these pictures during my visit to the 2010 Southeastern Flower Show.  I post them here today to simply show what is available in the cool or cold month of February when most of us are planning on how we can get our gardens looking great for the Spring and Summer months ahead.
I have fond memories of attending many Southeastern Flower Shows in the past and am looking forward to the 2011 Show.

Should you desire additional information to plan your own trip to this inspiring event please visit:


I can guarantee that you will suffer from sensory overload during your visit to this show.  In fact I would encourage everyone to bring their camera so that they can record the beauty and also use the pictures for planning purposes in their own gardens.

Enjoy the Show!!!!

No comments: