Saturday, February 26, 2011






Enjoying The Beauty That Surrounds Us
During the past two days I have enjoyed the beauty that abounds this time of year.  On Friday I along with eighteen other flower lovers visited the Southeastern Flower Show at the Cobb Galleria in Northwest Atlanta.  On Saturday morning I decided to obtain several images in downtown Macon, Georgia.

 A Japanese Maple Display

 A Rose arrangement at the Flower Show

 These Japanese Magnolias were found on Coleman Hill

 More Coleman Hill Japanese Magnolias

 I acquired this image on Mulberry Street in Macon

 One More Arrangement from the Southeastern Flower Show.  This event certainly was a feast for the eyes.


The fence on the North end of the Walter F. George School of Law
Mercer University
Macon, Georgia

I always enjoy my hobby of photography year around, however the Season of Spring is certainly the high point of the year when I am able to capture many lovely scenes.  I would encourage everyone to enjoy the beauty that surrounds them.



No comments: