Saturday, April 30, 2016

2016 Garden Club of Georgia Historic Home and Garden Tour

Oak Grove
Garden and Home Tour
near
Newnan, Georgia

April 30, 2016 - A delightful day to participate in a revisit of this Historic site which also was the very first Garden Club of Georgia Historic House and Garden Tour which was over 20 years ago.

My Bride and I, along with several other Garden Club members from Macon made this trip to Newnan.  Admittedly I could have taken many more pictures, however I also desired to be a visitor and not just a photographer.  This was a wonderful trip and also a wonderful opportunity to support the Historic Restoration Projects that are but one aspect of the Garden Club of Georgia, Inc. projects.

In summary I am glad I participated in this event.








I have never seen rail road spikes used as an edging.


No comments: