Saturday, November 12, 2016

 
Blue Star Marker
Re-Dedication
in
Cumming, Georgia
9 November 2016
 
I attend a good number of these Dedications and Re-Dedications because My Bride is the Garden Club of Georgia Blue Star Memorial Marker Chairperson.  Because I also publish this Blog I also take many pictures at these events.  The Cumming Garden Club recently had this marker refurbished and performed this Re-Dedication.  This Marker is located on the VFW Post 9143 property at 1045 Dahlonega Highway, Cumming, Georgia.
 
 

I like to arrive at these events early enough to take appropriate
pictures of the setting for the Blue Star Memorial Markers.



Linda Hardie, President of the Cumming Garden Club
welcomed the attendees.




This picture shows the Veterans who attended this event.

Members of the Cumming Garden Club


Placing a Memorial Wreath at the Blue Star Marker is often
performed as part of these events.

 

No comments: